Monday, January 18, 2010

The Commercialization of...Martin Luther King, Jr. Day?!

We all know Christmas becomes more and more commercialized with each passing year, but would you believe that some businesses are even trying to take advantage of the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday?! Believe it or not I've actually seen ads for Martin Luther King Day sales. And although I haven't heard any radio spots for these sales, one can only imagine what they might sound like...

Click HERE to find out...

*Disclaimer: This audio clip is in no way meant to offend ANYONE. I submit it ONLY to illustrate how pathetic some businesses are...and maybe to get a few laughs.

FEEL FREE TO FORWARD THIS ON TO ANYONE YOU LIKE :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome and yet sad at the same time. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, I know this is pretty long after you posted it, but I enjoyed that. Thank you...very well done.

    ReplyDelete