Sunday, January 10, 2010

My New Site is NOT a Waste of Time

I'm sure each one of you reading this blog has, at one time or another, seen a movie, watched a television show, or read a book that ended up being a complete waste of your time. I'm sure many of you have also felt, after such a frustrating experience, that it was your job to warn everyone you know. I've felt that way too. I've called up friends and family on the phone; I've written e-mails. In one instance, I even drove to a movie theater to rescue a friend who was about to see a truly TERRIBLE film. This friend was thankful for the service I provided.

With this blog, I hope to provide that same service to all of you. I'm Jeff Simpson, and when it comes to movies, TV shows, and books (and many other things), I'll waste my time...so you don't have to!

Since this blog is dedicated to saving your time (or providing you with some rants and raves that will hopefully be worth your time) the movies, TV shows, books, events I see/read/experience will be given one of three ratings that will sum up how I feel about them:

-A Waste of Time
-Time-Passer (something with which to pass the time)
-Worth Your Time

For those of you who don't care that much about movies, TV, or books- don't worry! In this blog I'll also include funny videos, stories, opinions, and experiences. So to all of you reading this, I invite you to FOLLOW this blog. I promise you it'll be well worth your time!

Your Friend,
Jeff Simpson

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is a great idea. Can't wait for all the future reviews!
    You might want to update your profile, unless there is another woman you are about to marry in a month : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeffrey....loved the review, and loved the movie. Keep them coming! I look forward to saving so much time with your blog, that I'll have tons of extra time to watch the movies that are wasting my time in the first place...wait.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siiiimpson! Plenty of blogs out there I won't waste my time reading - but your blog SAVES me time! I love it! :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeffrey! I saw a link to this blog on Emily's, and I was so happy to see it! I just wanted to say hola. I'm glad you're doing so wonderfully! I look forward to your reviews!

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete